Ball mill is widely used in the cement, new building materials, refractory materials, fertilizers, non-ferrous metal processing and glass ceramics and other production industries for dry or wet grinding of all kinds of minerals and other grindable materials. The smooth running of inner ball guarantees the stable working of ball mill. However, the sticky grinding phenomenon is the obstacle for ball mill stable running operation. Therefore, how to solve the sticky grinding problem? Let Fote Machinery gives you answers.
1. Analyze changes of mineral nature, such as amount of adding water, ore feeding capacity, sand circulating load and overflow particle size.
2. Add grinding medium properly. If the medium charge weight inner the ball mill is not enough, it is necessary to add large-size grinding media.
3. Strengthen the dust collection negative pressure wind and add grinding aid.
4. Reduce the mineral feeding amount or stop the feeding operation for a short time. Decrease the work load of ball mill.
5. Adjust the water use amount. Make a strict control on the grinding concentration and keep it on the proper quantity.
Solving the sticky grinding problem of ball mill is conductive to the stable running of the ball mill, which guarantees the efficient and rapid completion of production targets. Fote Machinery has high quality ball mill for sale. Purchasing email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Whatever your requirements, you 'll find the perfect service-oriented solution to match your specific needs with our help.
30 seconds for connecting customer service
30 minutes for getting technical answer
24 hours for getting free solution plan