Want to know the price of Talc Grinding Mill? Contact us now!
Talc is one of the dominant mineral in the nonmetallic mineral. As the known softest mineral, the moh hardness of talc is 1. Talc has the perfect physical and chemical features of lubricity, anti-adhering, fire resistance, acids resistance, high covering power, softness, good gloss, high adsorption capacity.
There are many applications of the talc, such as the materials of refractory, paper making, rubber packing, absorbent pesticides, leather, coating, cosmetic material, and sculpture.
According to the particle size of the talcum powder grinded by the talc powder grinding mill, the talcum powder can be divided into two types: fine talc powder and micro fine talc powder. After the deep processing of talc grinding mill, talc can be widely used in the following industries.
1. Cosmetics (HZ): Used in all kinds of skin powder, talcum powder, etc.
2. Pharmacy-Food (YS): Used in medicine tablets, medicine powder, food additives, separant, etc.
3. Painting (TL): Used for white body paint, primer, paint, etc.
4. Paper-making (ZZ): Used in filler of all kinds of paper and cardboard, wood asphalt control agent.
5. Plastic (SL): Used in filler of polypropylene, nylon, polyvinyl chloride, and other plastics.
6. Rubber (AJ): Used in the filler of rubber and rubber adherent.
7. Cable (DL): Used for increasing agent of cable rubber and cable isolating agent.
8. Ceramic (TC): Used in wireless electric porcelain, and all kinds of industrial-used ceramics.
9. Waterproof material (FS): Used for waterproofing materials, waterproofing coating and waterproof ointment.
10. Micro talc: Used for high-level painting, plastic, cable, rubber, cosmetics, etc.
It is widely used in the processing of ore products, building materials, chemical industry, metallurgy, materials, mining and other fields. It also can be used in grinding quartz, feldspar, clay, clay, bentonite, calcite, barite, fluorite, clay, white clay, gypsum etc.
With the advanced and superior talcum powder manufacturing process at home and abroad, Fote machinery has high quality talc mill for sale. Welcome to visit Fote machinery and choose what you need.
FTM has equipment installed throughout the world in are as such as South Africa, Middle East, West Asia,India, Philippines, Western Europe, Southeastern Asia.
Whatever your requirements, you 'll find the perfect service-oriented solution to match your specific needs with our help.
30 seconds for connecting customer service
30 minutes for getting technical answer
24 hours for getting free solution plan